Welcome to 7sWaterpark. We request you to please respect the following rules
mentioned below for your safe and enjoyable experience.
- All persons, parcels, bags, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the Park entrance and also within the Parks.
- Once tickets are issued will not be refunded/cancelled or altered in any circumstances.
- Customers will be charged if found in any case of damage to the property or property belongings of “7sWaterpark”
- Cameras with detachable lenses are not permitted inside the park, if found pictures taken in such cameras will be deleted by the management.
- Please show courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behaviour. Please avoid running for your and others safety.
- We request you to kindly enjoy all the rides responsibly and follow the attendant’s instructions carefully. Anyone found for not following the instructions provided by the attendants or ending up with arguments shall be asked to leave the park immediately without any refund. “7sWaterpark” is not responsible for any injury occur by not following instructions.
- Smoking or tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapour or smoke are allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- We request you to follow the first aid instructions provided by the medical team in case of any accidents.
- All Guests are requested to supervise their children’s all the times. Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by guests above 14 to enter the park. If children are young and weak swimmers. Although we have attendants on duty for their safety, it is parents and guardian’s responsibility for their safety.
- Customers are requested to do not swallow the pool water, spit, head-first dive, use of socks, or enter the pool if he/she suffering from diarrhea.
- We request our customers to not enter any water games if they are allergic to any skin related issues. Also, any sort of masks/caps is not allowed while enjoying the rides/games. The management is not responsible in such skin infections or accidents due to wearing masks/caps or any other such issues.
- Parks Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operation hours of any Park or attraction, close any Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/as suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that circumstance so require.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave a Park, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstance so require.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Park and use the same for any purpose without any compensation to any person.
General Parking Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle driver/owners are instructed to limit the speed of 30KM/H at all times.
- Vehicle driver/owners will be responsible for any damages to the car or person by not following the parking terms & conditions.
- Kindly follow the parking lines provided for safe parking avoid damages to car or property.
- Vehicle driver/owners are instructed to follow the instructions provided by the parking attendants for safety of the vehicle.
- Vehicle parking is at drivers/owners risks only. We do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
- We don’t guarantee that people will not enter the vehicle park and cause damage to vehicle or engaged in criminal behaviour.
- If Vehicle driver/owners damages another customer vehicle, he must report the matter to the management and also shall notify the owner or driver by leaving a note on the windscreen of their vehicle providing your contact details.
- Vehicles shall be handed over to the local RTO if the vehicle is left uninformed for more than 24 hours.
- Drivers/Owners and all our respective customers are instructed to please do not leave their valuables alone inside the vehicle. “7sWaterpark” will not be responsible for such lost or theft of valuables.
- Vehicles will be towed by the management if it is parked at the passage or the entrance of the park. Tow charges shall be paid by vehicle driver/owners at the time of vehicle handover.
- Vehicle driver/owners are requested to not leave their vehicles doors wide open while park in the premises.
- Kindly accompany kids at the parking premises while walking through lane for their safety.
- Kindly visit our website https://7swaterpark.com/ to read all “7sWaterpark” terms & conditions.
Tickets & Fees
- The parking fees is only the rental for space provided and “7sWaterpark” is not responsible for any theft and damages to the vehicle.
- Vehicle driver/owners are instructed to pay parking fees before entering the premises.
- The parking fees once paid will not be refunded for any reasons.
- Kindly present your parking tickets at the exit counter before leaving the premises.
- In case of lost parking tickets vehicle might be towed or locked down until verified the ownership.